We do sincerely hope you and your loved ones are well and safe. These are testing times for all of us and we all need to practice patience and courage to fight the odds.
While we are planning to reopen some of our facilities in a phased manner, your safety and well being remains our top priority. As we are in the midst of an unprecedented situation, we assure you of transparency in our actions and quality safety measures for a wonderful experience.
Please do not hesitate to call us at +968 9723 5700, +968 9747 9873 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your request will be escalated to the concerned person and we will do all we can to assist you.
Stay safe. Stay healthy.
Safety measures for Dunes by Al Nahda
- Temperature checks of all guests on entry. Mandatory usage of masks and gloves. Temperature readings of resident guests and team members are taken once a day. A guest check-in self-declaration form is in place which covers COVID-19 symptoms. Any guest who indicates these symptoms or has a body temperature of above 37.2°C/ 99°F is required to undergo a medical examination prior to check-in. Temperature readings of non-resident guests are also taken at the entrance of the hotel.
- All drivers would be wearing safety masks and hand gloves. All hotel vehicles are disinfected thoroughly after every trip.
- All guest luggages will be disinfected on arrival.
- Outlets and Facilities such as Restaurant, Bar, Spa and Swimming Pool would not be operational till further notice. For In room dining, orders would be delivered till the entrance of guest rooms. Clearance of trays will also be done from outside the rooms.
- Sprayers with professionally identified chemicals are being used to disinfect the hotel entrances, employee entrances, as well as various public areas. Door handles, counter tops, table tops, railings, etc. are cleaned continuously using an approved sanitizer/ disinfectant. These practices are also in place in guest rooms during morning housekeeping service.
- A checked out room cannot be allocated to other guests until it completes a ‘mandatorily vacant’ period of 24 hours. Keeping social distancing in mind, we are blocking rooms away from each other. We would not be able to accede to guest requests of adjoining rooms.
- Correctly formulated hand sanitizers are in place at all public spaces and include the entrances, lobbies, corridors, business centres, cloak rooms and vehicles etc.
- All supplies and materials are sanitised before being admitted into the hotel premises.
- All team members will be wearing masks and other protective kits as per the Government Covid guidelines, keeping social distancing in mind. Masks and disposable gloves are being worn by all team members at all times and changed frequently. Housekeeping staff use fresh gloves for every room they service. Protocols are in place for staff in the kitchen, restaurant, and in-room dining, to sanitise their hands every time they serve food or touch food related items.
- Visitors would not be permitted into the guestrooms and hotel areas.